On the Occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti, we have decided to give a huge discount on our store. As you all know everyone in the world lockdown due to Corona Virus (COVID-19) so we can not celebrate Bhim Jayanti 2020 as we have to follow the govt rule of social distancing.
Ambedkar Jayanti or Bhim Jayanti is an annual festival observed on 14 April to commemorate the memory of B. R. Ambedkar.Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar was born on April 14, 1891, in the military cantonment of Mhow in Madhya Pradesh. Popularly known as Babasaheb Ambedkar or BR Ambedkar, he was the architect of the Constitution of India and was India’s first Minister of Law and Justice. He was a Dalit and spent his life fighting against social discrimination in India.
Table of Contents
Here is the list of Top 10 Best quotes of Ambedkar for the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti :
1. We are Indians, firstly and lastly.
2. The relationship between husband and wife should be one of closest friends.
3. I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.
4. Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.
5. Political tyranny is nothing compared to the social tyranny and a reformer who defies society is a more courageous man than a politician who defies Government.
- Ustad Lahuji SalveProduct on sale
- Swatantra Andoolan Me Sadai Kaamgar Jatiyon Ka YogdanProduct on sale
- Safai Kamgaro Ki SamsyaProduct on sale
6. However good a Constitution may be, if those who are implementing it are not good, it will prove to be bad. However bad a Constitution may be, if those implementing it are good, it will prove to be good.
7. Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self.
8. Law and order are the medicine of the body politic and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.
9. For a successful revolution, it is not enough that there is discontent. What is required is a profound and thorough conviction of the justice, necessity, and importance of political and social rights.
10. Religion must mainly be a matter of principles only. It cannot be a matter of rules. The moment it degenerates into rules, it ceases to be a religion, as it kills responsibility which is an essence of the true religious act.
11. Indians today are governed by two different ideologies. Their political ideal set in the preamble of the Constitution affirms a life of liberty, equality, and fraternity. Their social ideal embodied in their religion denies them.
12. People and their religion must be judged by social standards based on social ethics. No other standard would have any meaning if religion is held to be necessary good for the well-being of the people.
13. That the caste system must be abolished if the Hindu society is to be reconstructed on the basis of equality, goes without saying. Untouchability has its roots in the caste system. They cannot expect the Brahmins to rise in revolt against the caste system. Also, we cannot rely upon the non-Brahmins and ask them to fight our battle.
14. History shows that where ethics and economics come in conflict, victory is always with economics. Vested interests have never been known to have willingly divested themselves unless there was sufficient force to compel them.
15. Why is it that a large majority of Hindus do not inter-dine and do not inter-marry? Why is it that your cause is not popular? There can be only one answer to this question, and it is that inter-dining and inter-marriage are repugnant to the beliefs and dogmas which the Hindus regard as sacred.
- The Constitution Of India in hindi Bharat Ka Samvidhan Diglot Edition (Hindi And English Both in one book)Product on sale
- Annihilation Of Caste By B R AmbedkarProduct on sale